AIIMS Recruitment 2017
All India Institute of Medical Science – AIIMS published an official notification for Recruitment of Senior Residents for 124 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 124
- Name of posts: Senior Residents
- Educational qualification: M.Sc (Biotechnology/Human Anatomy)/ MS/MD/ MDS/ DNB/DM.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit is 33/35 years (as on 22.12.2017) Age Relaxation 05 years for SC/ST Candidates & 03 years for OBC Candidates.
- Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- (for UR/OBC Candidates) & Rs.800/- (for SC/ST Candidates) through Online Mode
- Final selection will be based on Written Examination, Academic Record & Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Last Date of the Submission of On-line Application : 22/12/2017.