Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
Air India, Northern Region Delhi or Western Region Mumbai published an official notification for Recruitment of Cabin Crew for 500 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 500
- Name of Post: Cabin Crew
Air India Cabin Crew Eligibility
- Education Qualification: 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University.
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years (Relax able up-to 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories).
- Experience: Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Application fees: A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi/Mumbai(as per Region applied for). It may be noted that incase a candidate does not meet the medical eligible criteria and declared ‘UNFIT’ , the Demand Draft will not be returned.
Air India Cabin Crew Physical & Medical Standard:
- Female: Minimum 160 cms
- Male: Minimum 172 cms
- (Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states (Subject to domicile proof/Caste Certificate))
- BMI (Body Mass Index): as specified in CAR issued by DGCA
- Female: Between 18 to 22
- Male: Between 18 to 25
- Formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs / Height in meters X Height in meters
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
- Spectacles not allowed.
- Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- (Note: Please note that candidates, who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided they have undergone surgery prior to six months from the last date of submission of on-line application ie 12.03.2018)
- Colour Vision: Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart.
- Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
- Language: Fluency in English and Hindi.
Air India Cabin Crew Selection Process:
- Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew will be required to register themselves online and eligible candidates would be required to appear for a Medical examination with regard to Height and BMI at the Test Center in the morning and those who would be declared eligible on the medical parameters would be required to appear for a Written Test to be held on 18.03.2018. The Time and Venue will be intimated in due course.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, will be required to apply Online Only.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12/03/2018