Nagarpalika Recruitment 2017
Anand Nagarpalika published notification for recruitment for Civil Engineer, Planning Specialist & Other posts on contract bases. View more information about Anand Nagarpalika recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of post, address details, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under. selection process is based on Interview.
- No. of posts: 04
- Name of posts:
- Town planning Specialist / Urban Planner: 01 Post
- Municipal civil Engineer: 01 Post
- Social Development Specialist: 01 Post
- M.I.S. Experts: 01 Post
- Educational qualification & Experience:
- Town planning Specialist / Urban Planner:
- Post Graduate or graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Geography. ii. Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in urban planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects/ affordable housing/slum development projects. iii. Experience of reform oriented projects is desirable. iv. Fluency in local language desirable
- (i) Post graduate or graduate degree in Engineering with specialization in public health engineering or diploma in Engineering. At least 3 years of experience in procurement, design, and supervision of infrastructure works. iii. Ability to assist ULBs to set standards and procedures for ensuring quality and monitoring compliances. iv. Prior experience as municipal engineer will be an added advantage. v. Fluency in local language essential.
Social Development Specialist:
- Post graduate/graduate or diploma in Social Sciences, with practical experience of working with community/slums in the urban area. ii. 3-5 years experience in undertaking social and community development initiatives and appraisals in the municipal environment. iii. Experience in participatory methods, social mobilization, social analysis, resettlement and rehabilitation. iv. Knowledge and experience in participatory planning and community mobilization.
- Post graduate/graduate/diploma in Computer Sciences/ Electronics or MCA/PGDCA. 3-5 years experience in government/semi govt. / autonomous organizations/private company of repute. Experience in software development and database management. Fluency in local language essential.
Age limit: Not more than 35 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Anand Nagarpalika, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Anand – 388 001
- Last date for receipt of application: 13/06/2017 (till 05:30 PM)
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here