Bank Of Baroda – BOB published notification for recruitment for Chief Technology Officer for 01 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No of post: 01
- Name of Posts: Chief Technology Officer
- Educational Qualification: Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/Information Systems/other related fields or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Experience: Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/Information Systems/other related fields or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution + Minimum 15 years of experience in relevant areas is mandatory. He/she should have worked in Banking-IT related areas/projects involving IT Policy and Planning/ Financial Networks and Applications/ Financial Information Systems/ Cyber Security Technologies/ Payment Technologies, etc. of which 5 years should be at senior management level/managing or implementing large IT projects in Banks or FIs.
- Final Selection will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned Email address along with necessary documents.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submission of application: 24/11/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here