BSF Recruitment 2017
Border Security Force (BSF) under Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India published notification for recruitment for 31 Sub Inspector (Works) Group-‘B’ & Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical) Group-‘B’. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, age limit, application fees, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
Job details & Qualification:
- No of posts: 31 posts
- Sub Inspector (Works): 10 posts
- Educational qualification: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical): 21 posts
- Educational qualification: Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Age limit: 30 years
- Pay scale: Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Application fees: ₹200/- by a Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order in favour of the addressee to whom the application is addressed payable at respective SBI / Post Office at the location. No fee for SC/ST, all Women candidates and BSF candidates.
How to apply:
- Application in the prescribed format duly filled up should be send on or before 14/04/2017 (29/05/2017 for the candidates from far-flung areas) to any one of the the address given in detailed advertisement.
- Starting date: 14/04/2017
- Last date: 29/05/2017