BSF Constable Recruitment 2017
Border Security Force – BSF published an official notification for Recruitment of Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified), Constable (Kahar) for 33 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 33
- Name of posts:
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse): 02
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified): 21
- Constable (Kahar): 10
- Educational qualification:
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse): 10+2 or equivalent or Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing Program.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified): 10+2 or equivalent or Degree in Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized institution of the central or state government.
- Constable (Kahar): Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Age limit:
- Sub Inspector: 21 to 30 years
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 18 to 25 years
- Constable: 18 to 23 years
- Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for Ex. Servicemen Candidates.
- Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (for SI/Staff Nurse) Rs. 100/-ASI(PH) and Constable(Kahar). Examination fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe & Ex-Serviceman eligible for reservation.
- Final selection will be based on Written test, Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency test, Professional Knowledge/trade test & Medical Examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: View address in our mentioned link of advertisement.
- Date of Publication: 27/11/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: within 30 days from the date of publishing advertisement.
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here