The government of India, Central Bureau of Investigation CBI published advertisement for recruitment of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP). For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link.
- No of post: 09 posts
- Name of Posts: Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- Educational Qualification: Officers under the Central Police Organisation, State Police Organizations, Officers of Central Excise and Customs or Income Tax or persons working under Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Age limit: Not Existing 56 years
- Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: The Dy. Director (Pers.). Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex. Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, so as to reach within Sixty days of publication of the vacancy circular in the Employment News Paper 25th November – 1st December 2017 Issue (i.e. Last date will be 23-01-2018).
- Last date for application: 23/01/2018
- View official advertisement: Click here