CSIR – CSMCRI Technical Recruitment 2017
CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute – CSMCRI, Bhavnagar published an official notification for Recruitment of Technical Assistant & Technician for 05 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 05
- Name of posts:
- Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Technician: 02 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Technical Assistant: 1st class B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects with one year experience in analysis of different biological parameters related to marine EIA.
- Technician: 1st class B.Sc. with Chemistry with one-year experience in handling analytical and spectroscopic instruments.
Age limit: 28 years Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- valid for 3 months drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar (No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates)
- Final selection will be based on written examination or Interview.
How to apply:
- Applicants should send their applications in the prescribed Application Form (Annexure – I). The following documents should be attached with application duly completed in all respects:
- Attested copies of the Degree Certificates, Proof of date of birth, testimonials and Experience certificates
- Attested copy of the Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) in the appropriate Pro Forma prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- Attested copy of the Medical certificate (in case of Persons with Disability candidates) from the prescribed authority in the prescribed format.
- Attested copy of the Discharge Book/Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- Demand Draft of `100/- valid for 3 months drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar (No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates. They should enclose a copy of certificate on the prescribed Pro Forma issued by the Competent Authority in support of their claim along with application).
- In case of universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates must convert the same into percentage – based on the formula devised by the concerned University/Institute – at the appropriate place in the Application Form.
- If any of the documents, certificates are in any foreign language, authentic transcripts, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or a Notary Public, of the same may invariably be attached along with the application form.
- Applications, in a sealed cover super-scribed "Application for the post of __________________ Post No._______ Advt. No. 03/2017”, must reach the following address.
Address: The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat)
- ADVERTISEMENT NO. : 03/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 30/06/2017