DRDA Rajkot Coordinator Recruitment 2017
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Rajkot published notification for recruitment for Cluster & Block Co-ordinator posts on 11 months contractual bases under Clean India Mission (Rural). For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link. Visit official advertisement below for more details.
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts:
- Cluster Coordinator: 04 Posts
- Block Coordinator: 04 Posts
- Educational qualification: Social Science / Rural Studies / Mass Communication , Graduate with Anthropology / Economics / Geography / History / Law / Language (Gujarati,Hindi,English etc) Polity, Psychology and Sociology & Must have knowledge of Computer.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Director, District Rural Development Agency, 1st Floor, Old Collector Office, Opp. I. P. Mission School, Rajkot
- Last date for receipt of application: 27/04/2017
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here