GAIL Recruitment 2017
Gas Authority of India Ltd – GAIL published an official notification for qualified and experienced Medical professional to be engaged on contract basis as General Duty Medical Officer for its Occupational Health Centre at Vaghodia [District – Vadodara, Gujarat] Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc…
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: General Duty Medical Officer
- Educational qualification: MCI recognized full-time MBBS Degree AND Certificate (minimum 03 months) or Diploma in Industrial Health as prescribed under Gujarat Factories Rules, 1963.
- Experience: Minimum 01 year post internship experience in Surgery/ General Medicine in a reputed/ dedicated hospital/ nursing home. Candidates having experience in industrial environment will be given preference.
- Age limit: The Upper Age Limit is 65 Years as on 05.12.2017
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates should download the requisite application format attached and send the same duly completed and signed to given below address.
Address: Senior Officer (HR), GAIL (India) Limited, LPG Plant, GIDC Industrial Estate, Vaghodia – 391760, District – Vadodara (Gujarat)