Instructor Recruitment 2018
General Hospital, Mehsana published an official notification for Recruitment of E.N.T. surgeon, Speech Instructor, Psychiatric Social Worker, Psychiatric Nurse for 04 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 04
- Name of Post:
- E.N.T. surgeon: 01 Post
- Speech Instructor: 01 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 01 Post
- Psychiatric Nurse: 01 Post
General Hospital Surgeon, Instructor Eligibility:
- Education Qualification:
- E.N.T. surgeon: MD / Diploma in ENT from institution recognized by medical council of india.
- Speech Instructor: Diploma in training young deaf and hearing handicapped from RCI recognized institute to look after the therapy and training of the young hearing impaired children at the district level.
- Psychiatric Social Worker: Post graduate degree in social work (MSW) or master of philosophy in psychiatric social work with clinical training from mental health institution.
- Psychiatric Nurse: Diploma (GNM) or degree (BSC) in general nursing AND diploma (DPM) or degree (MSc) in psychiatric nursing or GNM or BSC having 4 years or working experiences in mental health institution and recognized by the nursing council of India and registered as such with the Gujarat as nursing council.
General Hospital Surgeon, Instructor Selection Process:
- Final Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: CDMO, General Hospital, Mehsana
- Last date for submit application: 28/02/2018 before 05:00 pm
- View General Hospital Surgeon, Instructor Official advertisement: Click here