GPSC Account Officer & CTO Interview Programme
Gujarat Public Service Commission – GPSC published Candidates with following ROLL NUMBERS are found qualified for interview on the basis of the Combined Competitive (Main Written) Exam held by the Gujarat Public Service Commission on 2, 8 & 9 July, 2017 for recruitment to the post of Accounts Officer (Gujarat Accounts Services, Class-II) & Commercial Tax Officer (Gujarat Commercial Tax Services, Class-II) posts in connection with the Advertisement No. 37/2016-17.
- Name of Posts: Account Officer & Commercial Tax Officer
- Advertisement No.: 37/2016-17
- View Selection list for CTC: Click here
- The result is subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria laid down in Advertisement 37/2016-17
- The above result is subject to revision after rechecking of marks of those candidates who apply for the same.
- As per the Provision of Rule 20(1) & 20(2) Gujarat Accounts Services, Class-II and Gujarat Commercial Tax Services, Class-II Combined Competitive Examination Rules-2013 as amended time to time,
- Candidate who desires to recheck his marks of Main Examination may apply the Commission along with such fees as fixed by the Commission for each paper within a period of 30 days from the date of declaration of the final result of the Main Examination i.e. subsequent to Viva-voce.
- Candidate who desires to obtain the Mark-sheet of the Main Examination shall apply to the Commission along with such fees as may be fixed by the Commission within a period of 15 days from the date of declaration of the final result of the Main Examination i.e. subsequent to Viva-voce.
- If there is any change in the postal address of candidate who have qualified for interview test, they are requested to communicate the new postal address to the office of the commission immediately.