HARCO Bank Recruitment 2017
The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO) published an official notification for Recruitment of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Educational qualification: He should at least be a Graduate with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or equivalent qualification or Chartered /Cost Accountant or Post Graduate in any discipline. The person shall have at least 08 years work experience at the middle/senior level in the banking sector. Senior/Middle level for the purpose shall be taken as the third level (Scale/Cadre) on wards (i.e. excluding the first two levels(Scales/cadres) in the officer cadre, or as the highest two levels (Scales/cadres) below the level of Chief Executive Officer. Preference will be given to candidates having higher qualifications and experience.
- Age Limit: Not be above 55 years of age as on 01/09/2017
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Application for the post of Chief Executive Officer of Harco Bank on the top of the envelope, along with Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 100/- in favor of Managing Director, The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd; Chandigarh.
- Last date for Submit of application: 03/10/2017 up-to 3:00 pm.
- View official advertisement here