High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court of Madhya Pradesh published notification for recruitment for 42 District Judge (Entry Level). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale, application fees, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of posts: 42 posts
- Name of posts: District Judge
- Educational qualification: No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in Higher Judicial Service by direct recruitment from Bar unless, He/she is citizen of India.
- Age limit: 35 years
- Application fees: 1000/-
- The Selection /Recruitment process shall be completed in Three Stages
- Preliminary/Screening Exam
- Main Written Exam
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 16/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 13/04/2017
- Paper 1: Civil Laws & Procedure – 100 marks
- Paper 2: Writing Skill, Court Practice & Current Legal Knowledge – 100 marks
- Paper 3: Criminal Laws & Procedure – 100 marks
- Paper 4: Judgment Writing – 100 marks