HPCL Recruitment 2017
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited – HPCL has invites application for the post of Project Assistant vacancies. Complete Details of Vacancies like no of Posts, Post Name, and Post wise vacancy details has provided below. Moreover, if you want to know other details on the recruitment, refer the HPCL recruitment notification 2017.
- Name of Posts: Project Assistant
- Educational Qualification: BSC in Chemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology, Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Refining. Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded degree in the above mentioned disciplines. All Degree/Diploma qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. Wherever CGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a Degree/Diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/ Institution.
- Age limit: 28 years or below as on 20 November 2017
- Stipend: An all-inclusive stipend of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month depending on qualification & experience, is payable.
- Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms and written test (depending upon the no. of applications) of eligible candidates followed by personal interview by the Selection Committee. Candidates shortlisted after initial scrutiny will be intimated thru portal. Candidates are advised to visit the portal from time to time for completing this exercise. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should only apply online on our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com under Career Opportunities section.
- Commencement of online application: 20/11/2017
- Last date of online application by candidates: 11/12/2017