IBPS Asst Security & Vigilance Officer Notification 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Security & Vigilance Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Assistant Security & Vigilance Officer
- Educational qualification: Candidate should be a Graduate or under Graduate
- Experience: The incumbent should be retired personnel who served as a Junior-commissioned Officer in Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 55 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01/07/2017 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, last salary drawn and salary expected on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to given below address.
Address: The General Manager- Administration, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
- Last date of receipt of application: 17/07/2017 (before 5.00 pm).