ICAR – DMAPR JRF Recruitment 2017
ICAR – Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Anand published an official walk in interview notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow – JRF posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts: Jr. Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science (Botany / Biotechnology / Plant Molecular Biology) with NET qualification OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course in (Botany / Biotechnology / Plant Molecular Biology) with NET qualification OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course in Genetic and Plant Breeding / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology.
- Age limit: 35 years for Men & 40 years for Female
- Emolument: Rs. 25000/- per month (Consolidated) + HRA
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- The Candidate should bring with them the original certificate and self attested photocopy / xerox of all the certificate for verification in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and 1 Passport size photograph to be enclosed with prescribed application while appearing for walk in interview.
Venue: ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Anand, Gujarat
- Interview date: 03/07/2017
- Reporting time: 10:30 AM