IIAR Walk In Interview 2017
Indian Institute Of Advanced Research (IIAR), Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Fellowship, name of post, how to apply, address details, important links, interview date, interview time all are as under.
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: Post graduation with minimum 55% marks in any discipline related to Life Sciences (Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry,Pharmacy etc). Candidates having cleared CSIR-NET/GATE will be preferred.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 + 10% HRA
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Dr. Anju Pappachan Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR), University and Institute of Advanced Research, The Puri Foundation for Education in India, Koba Institutional Area, Gandhinagar- 382 007, Gujarat. e-mail- anju, anju.pappachan
- Interview date: 07/04/2017
- Interview time: 10:30 am