IIT Gandhinagar Jr. Acct., Jr. Asst., Lab Assistant, & Others Recruitment 2017
IIT Gandhinagar published an official notification of Jr. Accountant, Jr. Assistant Jr. Lab Assistant, & Others Recruitment 2017 for 34 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 34
- Name of posts:
- Junior Accountant :09 Posts
- Junior Assistant : 10 Posts
- Junior Laboratory Assistant : 09 Posts
- Driver : 02 Posts
- Junior Laboratory Attendant : 04 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Jr Accountant : B.Com or equivalent degree and knowledge of Tally.
- Jr Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Jr Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Biotechnology, Chemical, Computer Science/Computer Application and Material Science or in allied disciplines OR Three years Diploma in any of the above mentioned or allied disciplines and one year relevant experience OR ITI/equivalent with 6 years of relevant experience OR B.Sc Degree with major in Physics/Chemistry/Bio-Sciences and one year’s work experience in a laboratory/research-programme. Good Knowledge of computer utilization.
- Driver: Candidates should have 12th class pass with driving license for both heavy and light vehicle with seven years of experience of driving staff cars OR 12th class passed with ITI certificate and driving license for both heavy and light vehicle and five years relevant experience required.
- Jr Laboratory Attendant: Tenth standard pass and trade training with ITI certificate or equivalent in any discipline associated with Manufacturing, Electrical, Chemical or Civil.
Age Limit: 27 years Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (no application fee for SC/ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates) is also to be paid online.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 14/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 05/07/2017