IITGN JRF Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute Of Technology – IIT, Gandhinagar published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow – JRF
- Educational qualification:
- JRF (Towards performance-based earthquake design of masonry-infilled reinforced concrete frame structures): B. Tech./B. E. in Civil Engineering with valid GATE score and knowledge in structural dynamics, earthquake engineering, finite element methods, analysis of masonry-infilled RC frame structures is desirable.
- JRF (Towards performance-based earthquake design of masonry-infilled reinforced concrete frame structures): B. Tech./B. E. in Civil Engineering with valid GATE score and knowledge in experimental earthquake engineering is desirable.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested candidates are requested to fill the sheet below.
- Last date for receipt of application: 10/11/2017
- View official advertisement & Apply Sheet: