IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute Of Technology – IIT, Gandhinagar published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Jr Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: Candidates are expected to have at least a B.Tech (or equivalent) degree in Mechanical Engineering or allied fields. A higher degree (M.Tech/ PhD), or prior work experience in the area will be preferable. Knowledge of FE analysis and computational programming is extremely desirable. An advanced degree and prior research experience in the area of solid mechanics with some background of conducting experiments would also be a big plus. GATE score is mandatory.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: The applications will continue to be screened until the position is filled.