IITGN JRF Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute Of Technology – IIT, Gandhinagar published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position for the project “Asymptotic problems for stochastically perturbed switching dynamical systems” under the supervision of Prof. Chetan D. Pahlajani with the Discipline of Mathematics, IITGN.. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow – JRF
- Educational qualification: Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Mathematics or in a related field (e.g., M.Sc. in Statistics, M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering). Valid NET/GATE qualifications & Strong mathematical background.
- Salary: Rs. 25000 pm (No HRA if campus housing/hostel is provided )
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications may be sent through email to given below. Applications should include a complete current CV with details of all educational qualifications and research experience (if any).
Email Address: Prof. Chetan D. Pahlajani at (email@example.com)
- Last date for receipt of application: 19/11/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here