IIT Gandhinagar RA Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute Of Technology – IIT, Gandhinagar published an official notification for Recruitment of Research Associate (RA) to work on public health research conducted at the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can view official advertisement by following link.
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Research Associate (RA)
- Qualification: Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation lndexed (SCI) journal. A PhD (or master’s degree plus 3 years experience) in public health / health management / hospital administration / information technology / other relevant area is preferred. Fluency in Hindi and English is required.
- Consolidated Monthly Pay: As per the SERB rules & regulations
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested candidates should send their complete resume giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and copies of certificates of qualifications and experience by email
- Last Date of Application submission by email: 05/11/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here