IPGL Recruitment 2017
India Ports Global Limited (IPGL) published notification for recruitment for two Executive Assistants at Delhi & Mumbai location (one each), on a contractual basis. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Remuneration, no of posts, name of post, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of post: 02 posts
- Name of post: Executive Assistants
- Educational qualification: Should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Should be well conversant in preparation and evaluation of Project Reports. Should have excellent drafting, interpretation skills and analytical capability. Should have minimum 3 years experience of working in a well established Organisation dealing in infrastructure projects. Should be computers savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office skills. Experience in Maritime field will be added advantage. Experience of working in Government / PSU will be added advantage.
- Remuneration: Rs.50,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Age limit: Not exceeding 65years
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- The Managing Director India Ports Global Limited 4th Floor, Nirman Bhavan Muzawar Pakhadi Road Mazgaon, Mumbai 400010.
- Last date of receipt of application: 02/05/2017