IOCL Trade & Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL, Refineries Division, Mathura Refinery for published notification for recruitment for Trade / Technical Apprentices. Contenders who are interested and want to enhance their career can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017. Applicants need to submit their application form through online/ offline on or before the closing dates. View more details about recruitment for e.g, educational qualification, selection process, age limit, salary details, how to apply, no of posts, name of posts, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of Posts: 150
- Name of Posts: Trade / Technical Apprentices
- Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 40 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Fitter): 15 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler): 10 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – Chemical: 40 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical: 15 Postsjobs
- Technician Apprentice – Electrical: 20 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation: 10 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 3 years Full time BSc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry)
- Technician Apprentice (Fitter): Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler): 3 years Full time BSc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry)
- Technician Apprentice – Chemical: 3 years full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery &Petrochemicals Engineering
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical: 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Technician Apprentice – Electrical: 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation: 3 years full time Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Age limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2017.
- Stipend: As prescribed under the Apprentices Act, the Apprentices shall be paid consolidated stipend of an amount equivalent to a prescribed percentage of the minimum wages applicable in the State of Utter Pradesh. In addition, the Refinery pays Rs. 2500/- per month to an apprentice towards stationery, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses etc.,
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration & Personal Interview.
- The ratio of marks for Written Test and interview shall be 85:15 and a candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions at each stage of the selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one seat, with due cognizance to number of reserved positions) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to attend a Personal Interview. The Personal Interview for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. Printout of online application received after the last date shall be summarily rejected. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Trade/ Discipline Applied for and Trade/ Discipline Code on the top of the envelope.
Postal Address: Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura -281 005 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Advertisement No.: MR/HR.RECT/APP/2017
- Online application start from: 28/10/2017
- Last date for online application: 11/11/2017 (till 06:00 PM)
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application with supporting documents: 18/11/2017
- Tentative date of Written Test: 19/11/2017
- Tentative date of publication of written test Result: 22/11/2017
- Tentative date of Personal Interview: 27/11/2017 to 09/12/2017