IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL for published notification for recruitment for Technician Apprentices in various Regions / State. Contenders who are interested and want to enhance their career can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017. Applicants need to submit their application form through online/ offline on or before the closing dates. View more details about recruitment for e.g, educational qualification, selection process, age limit, salary details, how to apply, no of posts, name of posts, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 310
- Name of posts: Apprentice
- Eastern Region: 69 Posts
- Southern Region: 30 Posts
- Northern Region: 75 Posts
- Western Region: 94 Posts [Gujarat: 59 Posts]
- South Eastern Region: 42 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical): Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Technician Apprentice (Telecommunication & Instrumentation): Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Note: The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates for the trades reserved for them).
- Age limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 16.10.2017.
- Stipend: Consolidated stipend of Rs. 7530/- per month shall be payable to the Technician Apprentices. Monthly Stipend shall be based on 90% of the semi-skilled wages of State or Central whichever is higher, for that location. Consolidated monthly stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location. In case 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers for that location exceeds the current consolidated stipend of Rs. 7530/- per month, the stipend payable shall become 90 % of the minimum wages paid to semi-skilled workers + Rs. 2500 per month towards stationary, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses.
- Selection process would consist of two stages i.e Written Test & Personal Interview.
IOCL Apprentice Written Test / Exam Pattern
- Written test shall be of 85 marks and interview shall be of 15 marks.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 85 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 85. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- From the total 85 objective type questions, 60 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English/Hindi, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
- The candidates will have to qualify each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview. Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test and Interview is 40% separately. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST candidates for the trades reserved for them
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No. : PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2017(2)
- Online application start from: 16/10/2017
- Last date for online application: 06/11/2017 (till 06:00 PM)
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card (Pipelines Division): From 20/02/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card From: 16/11/2017
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 03/12/2017
- Tentative dates for personal interview for all disciplines: 04/12/2017. May be extended to 05/12/2017 and 06/12/2017 depending on number of candidates to be interviewed.