Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ Recruitment 2018
Indian Space Research Organisation – ISRO, ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board – ICRB published an official notification for Recruitment of Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ for 28 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 28
- Name of Post: Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’
ISRO Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ Eligibility:
- Education Qualification: Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2018 and their aggregate is 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available). The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test. Candidates who apply for the post code No.BE009 will have to produce the Registration Certificate for having registered with the Council of Architecture, at the time of Interview, failing which he/she will not be allowed for interview.
- Age limit: 35 years as on 05.03.2018 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories). Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders .
- Application Fees: There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch. Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment 06.03.2018. The last date for submitting online application is 05.03.2018 Candidates are, however, advised to make online payment by 04.03.2018 to avoid any unexpected transaction failures/issues. [Candidates making online payment may kindly note that ISRO shall not be responsible for pending transactions or transaction failures. Candidates may if required contact their Banks and ensure successful payment of application fee. Candidates may utilize alternative methods of payment (Offline payment) if required. Ensuring a ‘successful payment’ from ‘Payment Status’ link in ISRO’s website is mandatory for the candidates].
ISRO Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ Selection Process:
- Final selection will be based on Written test & Interview
How to Apply
- Application should be registered on-line only.
- Advt. No.: ISRO HQ:ICRB:03:2018
- Last date for online application: 05/03/2018
- View official advertisement & Apply Online: Click here