JKSSB Recruitment 2017
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board – JKSSB published notification for recruitment for Junior Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Junior Librarian for 1289 posts. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, application fee, closing date for online registration and other details are available at given below link.
- No. of Posts: 1289
- Name of Posts:
- Junior Assistant: 575 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 392 posts
- Library Assistant: 228 posts
- Junior Librarian: 94 posts
- Age limit: Minimum 18 Years; Maximum – 40 Years for Open Merit, 43 Years for SC / ST / RBA / ALC / OSC, 42 Years for Physically Challenged, 48 Years for Ex-Serviceman and 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/ Contractual employees.
- Application fee: Rs. 350/- by Online Payment Gateway (Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC) or Challan at J&K Bank branches.
- Junior Assistant: Graduate Degree from any recognized university with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute and six months certificate course in computer from a recognized institute.
- Laboratory Assistant: Graduate degree from any recognized University with degree/diploma in Library Science.
- Library Assistant: 10th (Metric) with 12th Class (10+2) with science or equivalent from any recognized University / Board.
- Junior Librarian: Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.