HC Gujarat DYSO Eligible Candidates list 2017
High Court of Gujarat published list of Eligible Candidates for appearing in the Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs) for Direct Recruitment to the Post of Deputy Section Officer, on the Establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, tentatively scheduled to be held on 03.12.2017. You can view Eligible candidates list for above said posts by following link.
- Name of Posts: Deputy Section Officer (Dy.So)
- Advertisement No.: RC/B/1304/2017
- Exam scheduled on: 03/12/2017
HCG Eligible Candidates List for Gujarat High Court DySO
- View Eligible Candidates List: Click here
DySo Exam pattern & Syllabus 2017
- Elimination Test (Objective Type- MCQs) 100 Marks
- Question Paper of Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark. For every wrong / multiple answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks. Language of the Question Paper shall be English only. However, 25 Questions will be in Gujarati for the Section on Gujarati Language. Duration of the Elimination Test shall be 02 (Two) Hours.
- Syllabus of Elimination Test :
- General Knowledge
- Indian History and Geography
- Current Affairs
- Arithmetic / Mathematics
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mental Ability
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language
- Gujarati Language
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories, i.e. ST, SEBC & Differently Abled Person (PH), shall have to secure minimum 45 Marks and all the other Candidates shall have to secure minimum 50 Marks in the Elimination Test and only those qualifying, shall be called for Main Written Examination.
- The Elimination Test will be conducted either at Ahmedabad or at any District place/places as may be decided by the High Court, depending upon the number of Candidates applying.
- In case, large number of Candidates qualifying in the Elimination Test, it will be open for the High Court to restrict the number of Candidates as deemed necessary, according to Merit, for the Next Stage i.e. Main Written Examination.
- Marks obtained in the Elimination Test (Objective Type) will not be considered for determining the merits, for preparing the Final Merit List.
- The Objective (MCQ) Elimination Test shall be administered through an OMR Sheet and shall be evaluated by OMR Sheet Scanning Machine and therefore, evaluation, rechecking/ reassessment of OMR Sheets, will not be entertained by the High Court.