Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation ltd – MMRCL a Joint Venture company of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra published notification for recruitment for below mention posts on Contract basis. You can view official advertisement by following link.
- No. of Posts: 90
- Name of Posts: Interns
- Department wise vacancy of Interns
- Finance: 05 Posts
- Human Resource: 05 Posts
- Projects(Civil Eng): 50 Posts
- Urban Transport Planning / Public relations / Land & R&R / Environment: 20 Posts
- Systems (Electrical / Information Technology): 10 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- Finance: Inter CA, CA Fresher
- Human Resource: MBA, MMS, PGDM, BMS in HR
- Projects (Civil Eng): Final year students in M.Tech / B.Tech – Civil
- Urban Transport Planning / Public relations / Land & R&R / Environment: UTP – Graduate in Civil Engineering or Architecture/Planning and pursuing PG; ME or M. Tech (2 semesters completed). PR- Graduate in any field and pursuing PG in Mass media, Mass Communications and PR (2 semesters completed). Land & R&R- Graduate in any Discipline and pursuing PG MA / MS (2 semesters completed). Environ- Graduate in Engineering/Planning and pursuing PG; MSc/ M.Tech (2 semesters completed).
- Systems (Electrical / Information Technology): Final year students in M.Tech / B.Tech – Elec , Electronics, IT or MCA / MBA-IT.
- Age limit: As per MMRCL rules.
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in application form along with hard copies sent to below address. The mode of internship application will be through hard copies sent to MMRC, BKC Office and E-mail submissions to the MMRCL training cell at the E-mail: email@example.com.
- Advertisement No.: MMRCL/HR-Intern (W)./2017-18
- Start date of application: 01/12/2017
- Last date of receipt of applications: 11/12/2017