MP Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Department published notification for recruitment for State level post are Assistant state project manager, Lekhapal, Cashier & District level are following by link. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, age limit, important dates, important links all are as under.
- State Level
- Assistant state project manager: 01 post
- Lekhapal: 01 post
- Cashier: 01 post
- District project manager: 19 posts
- District manager (Agriculture): 23 posts
- Assistant District project manager-Community training: 17 posts
- District manager Evaluation and monitoring: 17 posts
- District manager – Skills Upgradation & Employment: 19 posts
- District manager – Micro finance: 19 posts
- District manager – Small Enterprise Development: 18 posts
- Assistant District manager – Micro finance: 16 posts
- District project manager: MBA in rural management, M.A in Sociology/ Economics or another equivalent with 7 years experience.
- District manager: MBA or other PG degree/ Diploma in above given relevant subject with 3 years experience.
- Assistant District manager: Post Graduation in relevant subject (M.com/ MBA in finance) with 5 years experience.
- Written exam / Interview.
How to apply:
- Apply online
- Last date to Apply online: 03/06/2017