M S University RA Recruitment 2017
The Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda published an official notification for Recruitment of Research Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Research Assistant
- Educational qualification: Masters’ degree in Social Sciences with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade) (Women’s Studies, Gender Studies, Human Development and Family Studies, Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Public Health and Nutrition, Education, Political Science, Economics, and allied fields) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Salary per Month: Rs. 14,000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: The Women’s Studies Research Center, Faculty of Family and Community Sciences, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara.
- Last date for receipt of application: 10/07/2017