NABARD Recruitment 2017
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development – NABARD published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Protocol & Security Service for 09 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 09
- Name of posts: Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Protocol & Security Service
- Educational qualification & Experience: He / She should be an Officer with a minimum of five years’ of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force. Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers should have rendered at least five years continuous Military Service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability or have been released on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service or on invalidment. Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service but whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they would be released on selection within three months from the date of receipt of offer of appointment, may submit a copy of this certificate along with the printed copy of online application for the post.
- Age limit: Between 25 and 40 Years (no relaxation for any category). The candidates born not earlier than 02.06.1977 and not later than 01.06.1992 are eligible to apply.
- Application Fee: For Others: Rs. 750/- & for SC/ST : Rs. 100/-
- Selection will be through Interview of shortlisted of candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum experience in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview commensurate with the number of vacancies. Marks for Interview: 100
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.4/Grade A/2017-18
- Online application start from: 21/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 12/07/2017
- Tentative Date for Interview: 2nd Week of August 2017