NDDB Recruitment 2017
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) published notification for recruitment for Deputy General Manager – Accounts, Assistant-I (Accounts), Deputy General Manager – Financial & Planning Service. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Experience details, how to apply, address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
Job details & Education qualification
- Name of posts:
- Deputy General Manager – Accounts
- Educational qualification: The incumbent should be CA/ICWA with minimum 15 years relevant experience, preferably in financial institution/ banks or in corporate set-up.
- Assistant-I (Accounts)
- Educational qualification & Experience: The incumbent should be B Com (minimum 60% from recognized university) with minimum 2 years of related experience. Candidates having post-graduation in related field will have added advantage.
Financial & Planning Service
- Deputy General Manager – FPS
- Educational qualification & Experience: The incumbent should be MBA (Finance) or CA/ICWA with minimum 15 years relevant experience, preferably in financial institution/banks or in corporate set-up.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. OR Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: The HRD Group National Dairy Development Board Near Jagnath Mahadev Temple, Anand, Gujarat-388001
- Last date for receipt of application: 04/04/2017
- View official advertisement here