Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway published advertisement for recruitment of Apprentices vacancies. RRC Northern Railway Notification has revealed 3162 Vacancies for the eligible aspirants. For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link.
- No. of Posts: 3162
- Name of Posts: Apprentices
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination systems) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government.
- Age limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27/01/2018
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
Northern Railway Selection Process
- Selection of Act Apprentices in to be made on the basis of merit prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in both Matriculation (with min. 50% aggregate marks) & ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
How to Apply Northern Railway Vacancy
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.rrcnr.org.
- Advertisement No.: RRC/NR/03/2017/Apprentice Act
- Date of Publication: 12/12/2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28/12/2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27/01/2018.
- Expected Date of Display of Merit:- Between 15/02/2018 to 28/02/2018.