Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway published advertisement for recruitment of Classical Dancer (Kathak), Key Board Player ((Proficient in Harmonium also) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of Posts: 02
- Name of Posts:
- Classical Dancer (Kathak): 01 post
- Key Board Player ((Proficient in Harmonium also): 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment
- Educational Qualification: 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-SM. Candidate should possess Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Dance (Kathak) for Classical Dancer (Kathak) and Key Board / Harmonium for Key Board Player from Govt. Recognized Institute.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in the field and performance on AIR / Doordarshan etc. Prizes won at National Level.
- Age limit: 18 to 28 Years as on 1st January 2018. The Upper Age Limit is relaxable for 05 Years in case of SC / ST Candidates and 03 Years in case of OBC Candidates, Serving Railway Employees on Completion of 03 Years regular Railway Service are eligible up to 40 Years for UR, 45 Years of age for SC / ST and 43 Years of age of OBC.
- Application Fee: RS. 250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex. Servicemen/ Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes. Rs. 500/- for all other candidates. The examination fee is to be paid through Online Mode Only.
Northern Railway Selection Process
- Selection of Act Apprentices in to be made on the basis of Written Test (Objective Type) and Assistant of Talent in the relevant filed and Medical Examination.
Northern Railway Sxam pattern & Syllabus
- Written Test (Objective type): 50 Marks
- Assessment of Talent in the relevant field on the basis of
- Practical demonstration: 35 Marks
- Testimonial/ Prizes etc.: 15 Marks
- Total Marks: 100
How to Apply Northern Railway Vacancy
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: RRC/NR/04/2017/CQ
- Last Date for online Application: 07/02/2018 up to 5:00 PM.
- Expected Date of date of Written Examination and Assessment of Talent Between: 15/02/2018 to 15/03/2018