Civil Engineer Recruitment 2018
National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd – NPCC published an official notification for Recruitment of Civil Engineer for 04 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts:04
- Name of Post: Civil Engineer
NPCC Civil Site Engineer Eligibility:
- Education Qualification: B.E. (Civil)/B. Tech. (Civil) from Recognized University/ Institute (Regular Course) Recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum 70% marks + 01 year relevant experience.
- Age limit: 40 years
- Application fee: non refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in the form of DD/Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, Payable at Noida (SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from submission of application fees).
NPCC Civil Engineer Selection Process:
- Final Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: The Zonal Manager, NPCC LIMITED, WA-61A, Sector-135, Maharishi Nagar. P.O., Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida (UP)-201304.
- Last date Receipt of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement. (Advertisement Published date: 08/02/2018)
- View NPCC Civil Engineer Official advertisement & Download Application form: Click here