NPPCD Surat Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Others Jobs
Civil Hospital, Surat published an official notification for Recruitment of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Others for 06 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 06
- Name of posts:
- Audiometric Assistant: 01 Post
- Instructor (Young Hearing Impaired Children): 01 Post
- Counselor: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 01 Post
- Educational qualification:
- Audiometric Assistant / Instructor (Young Hearing Impaired Children): A technical person with 1 year diploma in hearing language and speech (DHLS) from RCI recognized institute.
- Counselor: Graduate in Physiology or Post Graduate, MSW, Public Health Graduate / PG 1 to 2 years Public Health Program Experience
- Medical Officer: MBBS
- Staff Nurse: BSC in Nursing or GNM / ANM
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Medical Superintendent Office, Above Radiology Department, New Civil Hospital, Majura Gate, Surat.
- Interview date: 29/06/2017 at 10:00 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here