OMPL Recruitment 2017
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited – OMPL published an official notification for Recruitment of Executives for 33 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of Posts: 33
- Name of Posts:
- Chemical: 22 posts
- Instrumentation: 08 posts
- Chemist: 02 posts
- Information Technology: 01 post
- Educational Qualification:
- Chemical: BE/B. Tech – Chemical / Petrochemical Technology
- Instrumentation: BE/B. Tech – Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation & BE/B. Tech – Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & telecommunication
- Chemist: MSc in Chemistry
- Information Technology: B E / B. Tech- Computer Science / information Technology
- Age limit: 28 years for UR category & the upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST category by 5 years, only for posts reserved for SC/ST as the case may be. For OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category the age is relaxable by 3(three) years, only for the posts reserved for OBC (Non-creamy layer). For posts in UR category, all candidates have to meet the age limit specified for UR category.
- Application Fee: Rs. 750/- for General / OBC Category (including non-creamy layer) Candidates. No fee for SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ categories and regular employees of OMPL. The application fee has to be paid through SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards (OR) Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI.
- The short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by them in the GATE 2017 examination. Score from GATE-2016 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Date of opening of online application portal : 18/10/2017
- Last date for submission of online applications: 18/11/2017
- Last date of submission of Application Fee 18/11/2017
- Availability of call letter for Personal Interview 21 days prior to date of Personal Interview
- Personal Interview Will be announced on OMPL website https://ompl.co.in/