ONGC Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation – ONGC, Vadodara published an official notification for Recruitment of Medical Officer – General Duty for 02 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of Posts: 02
- Name of Posts: Medical Officer – General Duty
- Educational Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized University with Registration Certificate from State/ Indian Medical Council.
- Remuneration: Rs. 72000/- per month consolidated.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: ONGC Officer’s Club, Makarpura Road, Baroda.
- Interview Date: 14/11/2017
- Reporting Time: 09:30. am. to 11:00 am.
- View official advertisement: Click here