Electrician Recruitment 2018
Rail Coach Factory, Karpurthala published an official notification for Recruitment of ITI Apprentice for 195 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 195
- Name of Posts:
- ITI Apprentice
- Fitter: 55 posts
- Welder (G&E): 50 posts
- Machinist: 17 posts
- Painter (G): 09 posts
- Carpenter: 16 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 06 posts
- Electrician: 28 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 04 posts
- AC & Ref. Mechanic: 10 posts
- ITI Apprentice
Rail Coach Factory ITI Apprentice Eligibility:
- Education Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10th Class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized board. (AND). National Trade Certificate (NAC) in concerned trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training. Procedure for calculating % age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable.
- Age limit: The candidates should have completed 15 Years of age and should not have completed 24 Years of age as on 17th February 2018. The upper age limit is relaxable y 05 years in case of SC / ST Candidates and 03 Years in case of OBC Candidates.
- Application Fees: A Bank Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs. 100/- payable in favour of PFA/ RCF/ Kapurthala must reach in the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory,Kapurthala -144602 on or before 19/03/2018 (17.00 hours). Non-refundable fee i.e. DD/IPO can also be dropped in the box kept in the office of General Manager (P)/RCF/KXH on or before 19th March 2018 (17.00 hours).
Rail Coach Factory ITI Apprentice Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared of all candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For thr purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/ final certificate will be reckoned.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts & send their Application print out by bellow mentioned address
Address: General Manager Office (P)/RCF/KXH, Karpurthala.
- Last date for submit online application & print out of application: 19/03/2018