RBI Assistants Jobs 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistants for 623 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 623 posts
- Name of posts: Assistants
- Educational qualification: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service. Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Age limit: Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Application fee: Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXS. (Intimation Charges), Rs. 450/- for OBC / General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Website Link Open: 18/10/2017 to 10/11/2017
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online): 18/10/2017 to 10/11/2017
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): 27 & 28/11/2017
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): 20/12/ 2017