RNTCP Ahmedabad Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Others Jobs
Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP), Ahmedabad published notification for recruitment for Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Others posts. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of Posts: 05
- Name of posts:
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Sr. Treatment Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Lab Technician / Sputum Microscopist: 01 Post
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 01 Post
- Educational qualification:
- Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India; Must have completed compulsory rotatory internship.
- Sr. Treatment Supervisor: Bachelor’s Degree OR recognized sanitary inspector’s course. Certificate course in computer operation.
- Lab Technician / Sputum Microscopist: Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: Graduate or Intermediate (10+2) and experience of working as MPW / LHV / ANM / Health worker / Certificate or Higher course in Health Education / Counseling or Tuberculosis health visitor’s recognized course. Certificate course in computer operations.
Age limit: Not more than 65 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Office of District TB Officer, State TB Training & Demonstration Center, Civil Hospital Campus, Aswara, Ahmedabad – 16
Important dates & link:
- Interview date: 06/06/2017
- Interview time: 09:00 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here