Saurashtra University JRF Notification 2017
Saurashtra University (SU), Rajkot invited for the post of Jr. Research Fellow (JRF) in Department of Science and Technology – Science and Engineering Research Board (DST-SERB) sponsored research project entitled "Screening of rizospheric microbes and soil metagenome for in-vitro and in-vivo plant growth promoting traits from Little Rann of Kutch, Gujarat, India". You can view official notification by following link.
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Jr. Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Microbiology with first class, Candidate with NET qualification and/or research experience in actinomycetes and molecular biology techniques will be given preference.
- Age limit: Candidates should be below the age of 28 years.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates may submit their complete self-attested bio-data along with passport size photograph and all copies of relevant certificates to Principal Investigator, Dr. Sangeeta D. Gohel, Department of Biosciences, Saurashtra University, Rajkot-360005, Gujarat, India or email to sangeetagohel
- Last date for receipt of application: 02/05/2017
- Interview Date: 04/05/2017 at 10:30 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here