SBI PO Admit Card 2017
State Bank Of India (SBI) published call letter / admit card for Probationary Officers (PO) Preliminary Online examination, 2017. This exam will be held on April, 2017 at various center in India. Now all the applied candidates are energetically seeking forward for Online Test Call Letter of Probationary Officers (PO) Posts, after successfully completing registration. Nominees are strictly guided to download SBI PO e-Admit Card before examination date and for which we have provided a direct link at the end of article. You need to enter registration number, date of birth & password to download call letter.
Details of Post
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
- Exam date: 29 & 30/04/2017 and 06 & 07/05/17
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Admit Card 2017 Download Date
We announce good news for readers that SBI PO Exam Hall Ticket will officially release on or after 8th April 2017 i.e. exactly 10 days before its conductance. Every contender must note that call letter will be published via bank’s primary website so they should not expect any private hall ticket through Postal Services, Couriers, Email and SMS. Once exam admission card generated by examinees they must confirm their name, photo, seat no., and other data. In case any misprint found then don’t worry, it will be solved by consulting the responsible person of authority.
SBI PO written examination Syllabus & pattern 2017
- SBI PO written exam syllabus
- Phase-I (Preliminary Examination): Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- English Language: 30 (Questions), 30 (Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 (Questions), 35 (Marks)
- Reasoning Ability: 35 (Questions), 35 (Marks)
- Total Marks: 100
- Composite Time of: 1 Hour
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
How to download SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Exam Call Letter 2017
- Open official website of bank.
- In main page, search relevant link of “SBI Admit Card for PO Online Exam, 2017” and then press on it.
- Now carefully fill up the required details such as Unique Registration ID No., Name, DOB, Password, etc. and click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Finally at last, in PDF format your exam hall ticket will display.
- Download call letter and take print copy of it for further process.