East Central Railway Recruitment 2017
South East Central Railway – SECCR, Railway Recruitment Cell – RRC published advertisement for recruitment of Trade Apprentice posts. For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link.
- No. of Posts: 305
- Name of Posts: Trade Apprentice
- Educational Qualification:
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of educational or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course i relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
- Age limit: 15 to 24 years (as on 01/01/2018)
- Application Fee: The Applicants have to pay their fee on Rs. 100/- online through various payment modes viz. internet banking, credit card, debit card etc available on the website mentioned above. SC, ST, Female & PWD candidates are exempted from fees.
Criteria for preparing merit list the selection
- Taking the average of th % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and IT examination giving equal weightage to both (Railway Establishment Rule 201/2017).
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: E/PB/R/Rectt./Act Appr./01
- Start date for online application: 28/11/2017
- Last date for online application: 27/12/2017 (till 06:00 PM)