SPIPA Competitive Exam Training 2017
Sardar patel Institute for Public Administration (SPIPA) published official notification for Entrance Exam for the Entrance Test for Various Competitive Exam Training, 2017-18. Eligible candidates can apply for this training programme before 30th May, 2017. You can also view more details and official notification for above said recruitment in this post.
- Total no of seats: 292 Seats
- Name of Center:
- Ahemdabad SPIPA: 81 Seats
- RTC Ahmedabad: 81 Seats
- RTC Surat / Mehsana: 50 Seats
- RTC Rajkot: 50 Seats
- RTC Vadodara: 30 Seats
- Educational qualification: Any Graduate from a recognized university or institute.
- Age limit: 20 to 28 years
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 312/- (Rs.300/- fee + Rs. 12/- Postal Charges) for General & Rs. 112/- (Rs.100/- fee + Rs. 12/- Postal Charges) for SC / ST Candidates through challan at any computerized Post office.
Examination Center: Ahmedabd, Surat / Mehsana, Rajkot & Vadodara
Syllabus for Entrance Exam (The examination consists of one papers – Total 200 Marks):
- Competitive Aptitude – 50 Marks
- Verbal & Nonverbal Reasoning – 50 Marks
- English – 50 Marks
- General Awareness & Current Affairs – 50 Marks
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Start date for online application: 15/05/2017
- Last date for online application: 30/05/2017
- Last date for Fee Submission: 02/06/2017
- Tentatively Training start date:
- 01/08/2017 to 30/11/2017 (1st Section)
- 01/12/2017 to 31/03/2018 (2st Section)