UBI DGM & AGM Jobs 2017
United Bank of India (UBI), a leading Public Sector Bank has recently published an employment notification to fill 02 Vacancies of Deputy General Manager (Law) and Assistant General Manager (Law) vacancies. You can view or download official notification by following link. For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link.
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts:
- Deputy General Manager (Law): 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Law): 01 Post
- Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Dy. GM: Graduate with a degree in law or a law graduate who has passed 05 years integrated Law Course from a recognized University in India. Minimum 12 years Post Qualification Experience.
- 40 years
AGM: Graduate with a degree in law or a law graduate who has passed 05 years integrated Law Course from a recognized University in India. Minimum 10 years post qualification experience.
- 35 years
- The selection process may comprise of online Examination and/or Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply only for one post. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post and / or submitting Multiple Applications/Registrations for the same post will be summarily rejected and the application fee/ intimation charges will be forfeited
- Starting date of Apply online: 15/05/2017
- Last date to Apply online: 31/05/2017