Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Western Railway, Gujarat has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 97 various vacancies of Trade Apprentice Trainee. Interested eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format. Western Railway Apprentice notification for filling up 617 vacancies of following trade such as Electrician, Turner, Welder (G& S) etc… You can view official advertisement for this recruitment by following link.
- No. of Posts: 97
- Name of Posts:
- Rajkot: 54 Posts
- Pratapnagar (Vadodara): 43 Posts
- Educational Qualification: SSC Pass with 50% marks with ITI
- Age limit: 15 to 24 years (as on 13/10/2017)
- Application Fee:General and OBC candidates should pay Rs. 100/- and there is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates.
- The candidate will be selected based on Merit.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents by RPAD.
- Address for Rajkot Apprentices Jobs:
- Divisional Railway Managers Office, Establishment Branch, Personnel Department, EM Selection, Kothi compound, Rajkot – 360001
- Address for Pratapnagar (Vadodara) Apprentices Jobs:
- Chief Workshop Manager office, Opp. Madhav Rao Scindia Cricket Stadium, Pratapnagar, Vadodara, (western Railway)- 390004.
- Last date for submission application
- Rajkot: 17/11/2017
- Pratapnagar (Vadodara): 29/11/2017