BDL Sports Personality Recruitment 2017
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Hydrabad published notification for recruitment for applications from eligible Indian Nationals who are outstanding sports personnel in the games of Cricket, Football and Ball-Badminton. View more details about sports disciplines for e.g. Specialty/Position, no of vacancy, age limit, Pay Scales, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
Sports Disciplines & No of vacancy:
- Cricket (Men): 06 posts
- Football (Men): 06 posts
- Ball-Badminton: 04 posts
- Educational qualification: The sport persons concerned should possess the minimum qualification as specified in the Recruitment Rules-2012 of the Company for entry to the posts to which they will be recruited. The Sports persons, depending on the qualification(s) possessed by them will be posted in technical/ non-technical department. The candidates having only elementary qualifications are to be taken in WG-2, if they have outstanding sports achievements to their credit. The stipulation regarding qualification and experience under the Recruitment & Promotion Rules will be suitably relaxed for appointment of Outstanding Sports persons by the Competent Authority on a case to case basis.
- Age limit: Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 25 years in the case of a Player represented State and 27 years in the case of a Player represented the Nation as on 20 Apr 2017. The upper age limit Relaxation – 05 Years for SC / ST and 03 Years for OBC (NCL)
- Pay Scales: WG-2 or WG-4
- WG-2 -> WG-2 (CTC: ₹ 3.81 Lakhs) Scale of Pay – ₹ 8000-3%-open ended
- WG-4 -> WG-4 (CTC: ₹ 4.15 Lakhs) Scale of Pay – ₹ 8750-3%-open ended
Job Location: The Selected candidates will be posted to any of Units/ Offices of the Company i.e. at Kanchanbagh (Hyderabad, T.S.), Bhanur (Medak District, T.S.), Naval Visakhapatnam (A.P.), Amaravathi (Maharashtra), Liaison Office (New Delhi) or New upcoming project locations across India as per requirement of the Company. Sports Achievements:
- The sportsperson interested in the recruitment should have represented a State in National or the Country in International competition in the concerned game.
- Applicants should attach their certificates awarded by the following Authorities as evidence of their credentials in respective games concerned.
- Interview Only. The Maximum marks for the interview will be 100 which cover the candidate’s Playing skills, Education, Achievements in sports and Performance in interview etc.
How to apply:
- Eligible interested candidates apply in the prescribed application format.
- AGM (HRD), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad-500058.
- Last date: 20/04/2017